Production information Edit
- Albion Armoury Inc.
- Heavy Destroyer
- Heavy Carrier
- Tactical Superweapon
- Albion Military Office
- Dunkel's personal design
- 700 Meters
- 600 Meters (not including Command Tower)
- 900 Meters (including Command Tower)
- 40x Quad energy cannons
- 400x Multi-Barreled energy batteries
- 4000x CIWS (Close-In Weapon Systems) energy cannons
- 20x EM (Electro Magnetic) energy cannons
- 10x Heavy Missile Launchers
- 75x Multi-Purpose Missile Launchers
- Heavy Energy Shields, follows armour surface.
- Strong yet light armour with Heavy Electronic Shielding.
- EMP Generators to disable enemy ships nearby, making them helpless from the Battleship's following barrage.
- 2x Tractor beam projectors
- 10000x Cloning Tubes, used for the creation of Legionaires.
- Legionaires (can carry over six million Legionaires) -
Angel Legion A1
Angel Legion A2
Angel Legion A3
Angel Legion B1
Angel Legion B2
Angel Legion C
Angel Legion P1
Angel Legion P2
Angel Legion LAP1
Large Airship Piloting Specialists
Angel Legion LAT
Large Airship Tech Specialists
Angel Legion SAHT
Small Airship Hanger Tech Specialists
Angel Legion S
Secret Ops Specialists
- Small Airships (Complement of 200 Airships of Varying Sizes) -
?x Rodian-Class Aerial Transport
?x Rex-Class Aerial Attack Transport
- Albion's 8th Aerial/Space Fleets
- "Lunatic Pandora" Defence Armada
- Dark GF Search Force
- Project "Hyne Revival"
- Dunkel Almasy (a.k.a. Dunkel Fleruq)
- Military Central and Commander-In-Chief - Dunkel Almasy (a.k.a. Dunkel Fleruq)
- Grand Admiral - Garnel Krex
- Fleet Captain - Dex Voltos
- Angel Legions Supreme Commander - Trian Reine
- During its flight into the sky it has been shown to be able to leave the atmosphere and enter into orbit.
- ^Likewise its range has been shown to be able to drop a bombardment of heavy energy attacks onto a planet's surface from orbit, it is also hinted by Dunkel, that all vehicles that have transatmospheric transport capabilities can attack a planet from a range showing why the Shumi fear and ally with the nation of Albion.